With the release of Geo Analytics, we introduced a new way to visualize geographical intelligence extracted in YOSE™.
Geo Analytics gives you unmatched possibilities to understand your data from a place and time perspective. It’s so approachable that anyone can leverage its incredible superpowers to analyze multiple layers of geographical intelligence and display it in a way that is easy to understand.
In this 45-minute live session, led by Joseph Jones, you’ll learn how to display, search and view anything being indexed in YOSE on a good-looking map—no matter where the data was found. When you combine this technology with the other analysis capabilities in YOSE, you end up with a highly effective solution for finding the right intelligence and driving cases forward even faster.
All attendees will receive a free 30-day test drive of YOSE and Geo Analytics.
This webinar is best for:
- Law Enforcement Digital Investigators.
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysts.
- OSINT Analysts.
- Corporate Intelligence Professionals.
- Defence Intelligence Analysts.
- Military Intelligence Operators.
What you will learn:
- The core basics of Geo Analytics.
- How to understand your data from a place and time perspective.
- How to display the map according to your needs and requirements.
- How to set up different map alternatives.
- How to select any number of locations from a list to display on the map.
- How to search for anything and display where it has been on a good-looking map.
- How to combine all kinds of data sources on the same map to spot correlations.
- How to find related locations based on:
- Same intelligence.
- Individual person.
- Reverse image search.
- Different import and export alternatives.
- Answers to any questions you may have.
Date: Sep X, 2022
Time: 15:10 CEST
Duration: 45 minutes
Speaker: Joseph Jones
Not sure you can make it? Register anyway and we will send you a replay afterwards.Save your seat
This live webinar is led by Joseph Jones, a former British Intelligence and a former UK National Crime Agency officer with more than 15 years of intelligence-gathering and investigative experience.
If you would prefer to have a demo for you or your team, simply let me know and I’ll be happy to set that up.