Full-stack developer who wants to build a new product from scratch
Every day at Paliscope we work to assist authorities and companies to stop the increasing number of cyber related crimes. Authorities need to be alert to stop criminals. We help them by innovating and building technical solutions.
We are on an exciting growth journey and would like to welcome aboard more developers to our product-team in Gothenburg. As a developer, you will work with product development with the aim of creating products which help investigators and analysts solve more cases in less time. You will be part of a small cross-functional team where all the competencies to jointly achieve set goals are gathered. The team has a great mandate to make decisions regarding both technology and working methods since we are building a new product from the ground up.
What we offer you:
- Be a key player in a team that´s creating a new product from scratch.
- Working closely with our customers.
- A seat on an exciting growth journey together with a dedicated team.
- Code in a modern technology stack with React and .NET 6.
Last but not least, the chance to work towards creating a secure cyber arena for organizations and citizens worldwide.
Qualifications and experience:
- Knowledge in .Net, Test-driven development, React / Redux.
- Architecture & design of scalable microservice architecture.
- Devops (Docker, CI / CD, AWS / Azure).
- Used to working performance-intensive applications.
- An interest in new technologies and AI.
- A drive and hunger to help make the world a better place.
- Preferably fluent in Swedish.
Job type: Full-time
Location: Gothenburg (You need to be resident in Sweden)
We are a Swedish company operating in the cyber arena. We are about 30 people with offices in Stockholm and Gothenburg. We help both large companies and authorities to manage cyber risk, large amounts of data, organized crime and other security threats. We have a large amount of competencies with us, including senior cyber security specialists, management consultants, analysts, developers, UX designers and political scientists.
Creating an inclusive environment
We want to create a place where everyone feels like they belong, can contribute, and have fun. So our environment never stops moving and breaking new ground. We provide an action-oriented climate where you will be challenged and encouraged to act, make decisions, communicate, collaborate, and take ownership. We also offer a supportive and playful atmosphere with driven colleagues who make things happen and are genuinely passionate about what they do. And we expect growth – both for our people and for Paliscope.