Product Owner & Developer to Paliscope in Gothenburg
Paliscope is a Swedish software company dedicated to helping investigators solve more cases in less time. Law enforcement, government, and enterprise investigators alike are supported along every step of the investigative journey – from finding and documenting all kinds of digital evidence to sending in the final report.
We are on an exciting growth journey and would like to welcome aboard a product owner to take the lead of one of our products. As a product owner, you will have one foot left in the code, combining the Product Owner role with development.
What we offer you:
- The chance to build your tech team around the product.
- Working closely with our customers.
- A seat on an exciting growth journey together with a dedicated team.
- Last but not least, the chance to work towards making the world a better place by helping to solve more crimes.
Qualifications and experience:
- An interest in new technologies and AI.
- A couple of years experience working as a developer.
- A drive and hunger to help make the world a better place.
- Preferably fluent in Swedish.
Our core values are about encouraging and inspiring each other to be even better. And when you have fun along the way – people grow even faster. We also believe that responsibility comes with trust, and that is why we trust each other with freedom in our work.
The Paliscope office is located at Lilla Bommen in Gothenburg, fully equipped with a wonderful rooftop terrace. We are currently 13 people in total in our team, with the ambition to grow.
Meet some of your colleagues:
Meet David Reimers: An inventive software engineer with an encyclopedic brain
David Reimers has been working with us at Paliscope since the very…
Meet Martin Ekberg: A boundary pushing software engineer with an adventurous streak
Learn more about what led Martin to the field of system development…
Meet Fatlume “Lume” Fazliu: UX designer/astronaut for Discovry users
In this conversation with Fatlume, we learn more about how she has…
Meet the developer: Kris “Power to the user” Luhr
Kris Luhr is one of those people who gets fired up over solving problems that most others would…