Discovry 101: Building your case from start to finish
Are you new to Paliscope Discovry and curious about what it can do for you? Or maybe you simply could use an extra introduction? Then this webinar is for you.
In this session, you will learn how Discovry can help put an end to disordered investigations by quickly and effectively transforming piles of data into actionable intelligence. And finally close the case.
May 19, 2020 1 pm UTC (15.00 CEST)
Not sure you can make it? Register anyway.
Every registrant will get access to a recording of the webinar.
Some of the things
you will learn:
- How to use Discovry to quickly and efficiently collect webpages, images, and texts from different sources both online and offline.
- How to create and maintain structure in your investigation using “cards.”
- How to connect the dots and visualize all the components of your case in a single view.
- How to utilize all the different features and integrated services to detect and locate additional information to your case.
- How to generate a professional and accurate report suitable for court or other inquiries
Christian Berg is the founder and CEO of Paliscope.