YOSE RELEASE WEBINAR
A walk-through of our new features and how you can benefit from them
Want to stay plugged into what the latest YOSE product update mean for you? In the 2021.1 release of YOSE we introduce a new range of break-though technologies and ways to work with your investigation data. Our goal is to make YOSE as easy as using Google to find what you are looking for.
We will walk you through the new interface and best practices around our latest product features. We will also discuss how we could utilize the new improved performance, to give you new tools to quicker solve your cases, by finding the missing pieces of information and the hidden links in large volumes of data.
Date: February 18, 2021
Time: 3:00 p.m
Duration: 30 minutes
Replay: Available in the user portal.
You’ll learn how to:
- Use the intelligence filtering function on a search result to narrow down what you are looking for.
- Work with tracing information between documents, images, videos, persons, locations etc.
- Work with the new Person 360 View to get a complete understanding of all data around a person.
- Searching for persons without having to scroll and scroll…
- Work with Redaction of information, super resolution and detecting altered images.
- + You’ll get a feeling for how easy it is to use YOSE to find what you are looking for, regardless if that is in a document, image, video or in a message!
This webinar will be presented by Christian Berg,
Co-founder and CEO of Paliscope.