UPCOMING LIVE WEBINAR
YOSE 101 – Uncover intelligence from your locally stored data.
Investigations can be complicated. In every investigation there are documents, media files and communication that are connected in some way.
In this webinar you’ll learn how to use Paliscopes YOSE to make every file in your library searchable while also extracting intelligence and creating intelligence links between the files, regardless if that is PDF documents, videos, images or an email box.
This webinar is best for:
- YOSE beginners that want to become better digital investigators.
- For those of you who are interested in testing out YOSE and wants a quick intro.
- For those of you who want to get a better understanding if and how YOSE can help you in your daily tasks.
What you’ll learn in this webinar:
- Search and filter your data to find what you are looking for
- Using Free Text OCR and other AI functions to find clues in large volumes of material
- Use Intelligence Center to quickly find what you are looking for
- Use Chat Analytics to investigate communication of any kind.
- Link Analysis off all your data
- Tagging, classification, bookmarking of your data
- Importing of data to YOSE
- Setting up YOSE together with other data sources for efficient indexing
Make sure to save your seat!
Date: December 8, 2021
Time: 10:00 a.m CET (Stockholm)
Duration: 45 minutes
Deputy CEO & Co-founder