How to investigate Darknet forums and Facebook search warrants
In this webinar, a former Law Enforcement Officer now data analyst, will use the Paliscope platform to investigate a well-known CSAM forum, Boys Town, which was seized by law enforcement in 2021.
We’ll also show how the Paliscope platform can be used to efficiently go through returns from legal process such as Facebook or Instagrams accounts archives to locate any intelligence and cross match data.
This webinar is best for:
- This webinar is strictly for law enforcement. Only verified law enforcement emails will be approved.
What you’ll learn in this webinar:
- How the Paliscope platform can be used to provide intelligence and link users to each other.
- How to analyze interactions between people in chats, forums, emails, transactions etc.
- How to go through returns from legal process from Facebook, Instagram and other social media platforms to locate intelligence and cross match data, both offline and online.
- How to collaborate around legal process returns as well as cross link between multiple accounts and social networks.
Date: February 2, 2022
Time: 15:10 – 15:55 CET
Duration: 45 minutes
Replay: Not available
Speaker: A former Law Enforcement officer
Not sure you can make it? Register anyway and we will make sure to send you invitations to similar future webinars.Request Replay