The ongoing military situation in Ukraine has reinforced the need for closer cooperation between industry and government / military / intelligence organizations to help counter aggressive Russian military activity
We invite members of the military and intelligence community to join our webinar to look at how they can collect on-the-ground reporting regarding the military situation in Ukraine.
NOTE: Participants are encouraged to register their attendance using their official email address or contacting the Paliscope team directly to verify their credentials.
This webinar is best for:
- Defense Intelligence Analysts, Military Intelligence Operators, Intelligence Managers and Military Commanders that insight into the ongoing military situation in Ukraine.
What you will learn:
- The exclusive support that Paliscope is offering the military and intelligence community to help them effectively monitor tactical, operational, and strategic events in Ukraine.
- Sources of real-time on-the-ground reporting concerning military activity.
- How to collect data from key sources and prepare it for analysis.
- How to analyze reporting feeds, establish keyword lists, establish an alert system, and analyze media.
Date: March 9, 2022
Time: 15:10 CET
Duration: 45 minutes
Speaker: Joseph Jones
This is a live rerun of last week’s webinar.Request replay
Joseph Jones is a former British Intelligence and a former UK National Crime Agency officer with more than 15 years of intelligence-gathering and investigative experience. Joseph is the founder of Strategy Nord, a company that specializes in development, security and governance in fragile and conflict-affected states; and the founder of Unita Insight, a corporate intelligence and investigations organization. Joseph holds a BSc (Hons) Intelligence and Cyber Security from Staffordshire University and is also an external expert for the European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Training (CEPOL), the European Border and Coast Guard Agency (FRONTEX) and the European Union Agency for Cybersecurity (ENISA).