Social Network Analysis is an integral technique that is used to measure the social dynamics of an individual and gauge their overall social environment.
For law enforcement, military, and intelligence organizations, understanding a target’s social network can identify individuals of intelligence / investigative interest.
In this first of a two-part webinar series, participants will learn how they can scrape data from social media platforms using a combination of OSINT tools, scripts, techniques. Then, participants will be shown how they can prepare such data for subsequent analysis.
This webinar is best for:
- Law Enforcement Digital Investigators.
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysts.
- OSINT Analysts.
- Corporate Intelligence Professionals.
- Defence Intelligence Analysts.
- Military Intelligence Operators.
What you will learn:
- How to identify individuals of investigative / intelligence interest on social media.
- How to identify and deploy the right tools that can be used to scrape data from social media.
- How to scrape social connection data from social media.
Date: April 22, 2022
Time: 15:10 CEST
Duration: 45 minutes
Speaker: Joseph Jones
Not sure you can make it? Register anyway and we will send you a replay afterwards.Request recording
This live webinar is led by Joseph Jones, a former British Intelligence and a former UK National Crime Agency officer with more than 15 years of intelligence-gathering and investigative experience.
If you would prefer to have a demo for you or your team, simply let me know and I’ll be happy to set that up.