YOSE™ has always offered the possibility to redact images, videos and PDF documents. Now, with the latest release, we’ve added comprehensive ways of doing the exact same thing in chat conversations and emails.
This is a massive time saver, especially when you’re exporting evidence and need to mask sensitive information such as user names, telephone numbers, emails, IP numbers or any other information you choose.
In this 45-minute live session, led by Christian Berg, Deputy CEO and Co-founder of Paliscope, you’ll learn how to gain complete control over your redactions.
This webinar is best for:
- Law Enforcement Digital Investigators.
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysts.
- OSINT Analysts.
- Corporate Intelligence Professionals.
- Defence Intelligence Analysts.
- Military Intelligence Operators.
What you’ll learn in this webinar:
- How to redact or replace any text in messages.
- How to highlight what’s important.
- How to replace any text with an alternative.
- How to mask entire messages.
- How to redact images attached to messages.
- How to keep track of and manage all redactions in one convenient place.
- How to export the result in a nice looking “WhatsApp style” layout.
Date: May 16, 2022
Time: 15:10 CEST
Duration: 45 minutes
Speaker: Christian Berg
This live webinar is led by Christian Berg, Deputy CEO and Co-founder of Paliscope.
If you would prefer to have a demo for you or your team, simply let me know and I’ll be happy to set that up.