Social Network Analysis is an integral technique that is used to measure the social dynamics of an individual and gauge their overall social environment.
For law enforcement, military, and intelligence organizations, understanding a target’s social network can identify individuals of intelligence / investigative interest.
In this second of a two-part webinar series, participants will learn how they can prepare scraped social connection data from a combination of social media platform and analyze it effectively. The outcome of which, being a complete and dynamic social network analysis chart showing individuals of intelligence / investigative interest and how they are connected.
This webinar is best for:
- Law Enforcement Digital Investigators.
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysts.
- OSINT Analysts.
- Corporate Intelligence Professionals.
- Defence Intelligence Analysts.
- Military Intelligence Operators.
What you will learn:
- How to prepare scraped social connection data for analysis.
- How to index social connection data within an analytical framework.
- How to visualize social connection data.
- How to identify and trace mutual connections between targets.
Date: April 25, 2022
Time: 11:10 CEST
Duration: 45 minutes
Speaker: Joseph Jones
Not sure you can make it? Register anyway and we will send you a replay afterwards.Request recording
This live webinar is led by Joseph Jones, a former British Intelligence and a former UK National Crime Agency officer with more than 15 years of intelligence-gathering and investigative experience.
If you would prefer to have a demo for you or your team, simply let me know and I’ll be happy to set that up.