YOSE™ is an AI-driven search engine that helps investigators instantly track down intelligence from even the largest, most unstructured stockpiles of locally stored data.
It reads all kinds of file formats, including PDFs, emails, images, videos, and zip files. YOSE leverages its built-in AI engine to scan for intelligence, deciphering interesting details like names, faces, places, and objects, then automatically delivers an overview of its findings. With YOSE working on the case, it really is possible to find a needle in a haystack.
In this 90-minute live session, led by Christian Berg, Deputy CEO and Co-founder of Paliscope, you’ll learn all the basics and get a good understanding how YOSE can support you and your team in your daily work.
This webinar will be based on YOSE features. You’ll get best practices and suggestions on when and where to utilize them in your investigations.
This webinar is best for:
- Law Enforcement Digital Investigators.
- Law Enforcement Intelligence Analysts.
- OSINT Analysts.
- Corporate Intelligence Professionals.
- Defence Intelligence Analysts.
- Military Intelligence Operators.
What you’ll learn in this webinar:
- How to import data into YOSE.
- How to search and filter your data to find what you are looking for.
- How to use ‘OCR in the wild’ and other AI functions to find clues in large volumes of data.
- How to use the YOSE Intelligence Center.
- How to use various modules such as Chat Analytics, Link Analytics, Document Analytics, Link Analytics etc.
- How to tag, classify, and bookmark your data.
- How to setup YOSE together with other data sources for efficient indexing.
Date: May 19, 2022
Time: 13:00 CEST
Duration: 90m (2x40m + break)
Replay: Available upon request
Speaker: Christian Berg
This live webinar is led by Christian Berg, Deputy CEO and Co-founder of Paliscope.
If you would prefer to have a demo for you or your team, simply let me know and I’ll be happy to set that up.